... Don't get Too Excited. You Will not Be Done With Exchange > 자유게시판 | glokay - 글로벌 배송서비스

glokay 자유게시판

자유게시판

Don't get Too Excited. You Will not Be Done With Exchange

페이지 정보

작성자 Nick Lansford 댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-08-20 18:02

본문

2. Tap the name of the crypto, and the system will redirect you to the cryptocurrency listing. Please check with the Binance App for probably the most up to date checklist. Rates are believed to be accurate as of 7/21/20. I did not embrace banks that had particular, or introductory charges within the listing because they are not ongoing interest rates. 4. What are the fees related to Binance Pay features? ¿Cuánto tarda en completarse una transacción de Binance Pay? Binance Pay es una forma easy, segura y transfronteriza de enviar y recibir criptomonedas desde tus dispositivos móviles. Puedes enviar criptomonedas a amigos y familiares a través de correo electrónico, número de teléfono, id. ¿Puedo pagar con Bitcoin, BNB y otras criptomonedas admitidas por Binance? Binance Pay admite más de 70 criptomonedas en estos momentos. With just some taps, you'll be able to access Binance Pay simply from the Binance App. App homepage to access Binance Pay. You can then send it to your pals and they will scan the QR code with their Binance App to ship crypto to you.

How to use Binance Pay on the Binance App? Binance Pay obsługuje obecnie ponad 70 kryptowalut. Binance Pay to prosty, pozbawiony granic i bezpieczny sposób wysyłania i odbierania kryptowalut z urządzeń mobilnych. Jakie są zalety korzystania z Binance Pay? Transakcje Binance Pay są zwykle potwierdzane natychmiastowo. Kto może korzystać z Binance Pay? QR code scanner. Scan your recipient's Binance Pay QR code. Please note that Pay ID is different from Binance ID (UID). Możesz wysyłać krypto do znajomych i rodziny za pośrednictwem poczty e-mail, numeru telefonu, Binance ID (UID) lub Pay ID. Транзакції Binance Pay зазвичай підтверджуються миттєво.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.