... chocolope > 자유게시판 | glokay - 글로벌 배송서비스

glokay 자유게시판

자유게시판

chocolope

페이지 정보

작성자 Brigida 댓글 0건 조회 1회 작성일 23-12-28 17:43

본문

No products in the basket.

Νo products in click this site the basket.

Chocolope Strain CBD Flower

£10.45
– £149.99

Introducing Cup Winner Chocolope, more info tһe ultimate sativa hybrid tһat will blow yoսr mind!

Whether уoս’re looking for pacha vape shop take a look at the site here in Rochdale a boost оf energy, enhanced focus, just click the next webpageyou could try these out simply a does cbd make you horny mоment read this of made a post relaxation, vape shop іn Uzno-Sakhalinsk Full Survey this product has got you covered. Ꭰon’t miss ᧐ut on the chance to experience the magic οf – place your order today and elevate your explanation CBD journey to new heights!"

Introducing Chocolope CBD, a premium CBD-only product that offers the ultimate sativa hybrid experience. This exquisite strain has won multiple awards and has been crafted to perfection by talented breeders.

This versatile product can be enjoyed in a lovely cup of tea which makes is easy to incorporate Chocolope CBD into your daily routine effortlessly.

When it comes to taste, Chocolope CBD delights the senses with a fantastic aroma of chocolate and caramel, accompanied by a subtle haze smell. It offers a sheer joy to the nose, making the experience even more enjoyable.

The effects of Chocolope CBD are truly remarkable. This strain provides a clear, calm, and relaxing body effect, allowing you to unwind and find balance. Whether you’re in need of a boost of energy, enhanced focus, or simply a moment of relaxation, Chocolope CBD has got you covered.

As a sativa hybrid strain, Chocolope CBD offers the best of both worlds. It combines the uplifting and energising effects of sativa strains with the soothing and calming properties of CBD. This makes it a perfect choice for those looking to elevate their CBD journey to new heights.

Don’t miss out on the chance to experience the magic of Chocolope CBD. Place your order today and discover why this strain is one of the best on the market. Elevate your senses and find your bliss with Chocolope CBD.

1g, 2g, 3.5g, 7g, 14g, 28g

Trace Levels Low

DISPATCH INFO

We dispatch Monday to Friday, aiming to dispatch orders received up to 1 pm the day of receipt.

We do not dispatch on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays.

We offer 2 options for dispatch – Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for service & Royal Mail guaranteed next day delivery service.

The CBD Flower Shop can not be held responsible if Royal Mail do not deliver within their guidelines. Please bear in mind Royal Mail 1st class Signed for Service can take several days to arrive.

Carl Flegg
(verified owner) –
4th November 2023

Definitely did the job helping with anxiety and getting to sleep.

Would be 5* but for me I just didn’t care much for the smell and taste of this strain, that is obviously a personal preference thing though.

Delivery is always quick and well packed for me.

Danielle Walker
(verified owner) –
11th October 2023

Smells and tastes great… took the edge off endometriosis pain will definitely order again

rum ham
(verified owner) –
20th September 2023

Really tasty stuff. As always, insanely quick dispatch. Thank you

BEN FOSTER
(verified owner) –
8th April 2023

Amazing taste , ticked every box , very satisfied , gratitude and best regards.

james Sturmey
(verified owner) –
8th April 2023

Would definitely recommend this site to anyone looking to try CBD, they are a very honest company and even gave me a free gram and pollen! 100% going to come back!

michellegough40
(verified owner) –
28th March 2023

Great smell, taste and relaxing effect.

Gezza
(verified owner) –
8th January 2023

Very nice buds, thank you CBD flower shop. I would also like to thank The CBDflowershop for the free extra pollen in the package, thank you.

Chloe Kerton
(verified owner) –
14th November 2022

Lovely chocolatey stuff. My partner and I love the CBD flower shop, and this is our favourite. Energising during the day, and relaxing at night before bed. Perfectly balanced, and have recommended to multiple friends. Also, fantastic packaging and great service!

Mikki Youles
(verified owner) –
1st November 2022

My daughter Mikki placed an order on Sunday, excellent delivery service… on time… product is high quality with a variety of strains, I’m a very happy man and thankful to have discovered this dispensary The CBD Flower Shop, we have a shop in Brentwood high Street Essex if you’d like to expand… stick with your quality and delivery service, no doubt business will be well.

Love Love

Hera Mark

liammckeown1996
(verified owner) –
18th September 2022

Very nice taste and good daytime.

J Willits
(verified owner) –
27th August 2022

This is a big hitter with high cbd levels. Great taste and Instantly feel relaxed but still very much in the room. I found this made me feel very energised the next day with good feelings of oxygenated muscles from the vascular relaxing effects ?

leegoodacre2020
(verified owner) –
12th July 2022

Fast delivery, good product will order again

tag1182
(verified owner) –
27th June 2022

This has a lovely flavour and does a great job at relaxing me and making me feel happy. Has become my favourite.

kirstyvwilliams1990
(verified owner) –
20th May 2022

Tried this strain and was very relaxing helped me sleep

Sam Turner
(verified owner) –
14th May 2022

Excellent product. CBD has changed my life for the better. Highly recommend.

Tom Gallagher
(verified owner) –
14th April 2022

Tastes good consistently, really helps my anxiety! Good stuff!

Pablo420
(verified owner) –
7th April 2022

It’s a really good strain. Nuggets formed really well. Very dense. Smell is great. Tastes okay. I’d purchase it again for some variety but I prefer the Silver Haze and the OG Kush because this one is a little harsh. Still a very good relaxing feeling I just prefer the Haze and Kush.

Louise Cain
(verified owner) –
5th April 2022

Amazing smell with this one! Definitely calmed my anxiety after work and able to focus on my evening jobs, was curious after the amazing reviews and well worth it!

chris wood
(verified owner) –
5th April 2022

This strain is my go too… its perfection for me …as is the customer service and delivery … snatch this one when it’s available you will not be disappointed

Tom Gallagher
(verified owner) –
31st March 2022

Very nice, tastes great

andrew dale
(verified owner) –
30th March 2022

Taste and look is always unreal on every bud ive had, would and have recommended this company to all of my friends

Sam B
(verified owner) –
28th March 2022

Never been disappointed with my orders. I’ve tried nearly all the strains and have enjoyed them all. Although this isn’t my favourite I would buy again for variety.

j-j-simmons
(verified owner) –
10th March 2022

Nice taste and smell with hint of choc but not one of my favourites but still nice and generous amount.

jon93lynch
(verified owner) –
6th March 2022

Great as a daily driver to get jobs around the house done without any stress, smell is very nice but a very herbal taste.

brenatom
(verified owner) –
16th February 2022

Excellent service. Top quality product. So chocolate and smooth. Pain killing and muscle soothing effect. The result is a very chilled and relaxing effect for the whole body. Riding the CBD train to Bliss-ville-Arizona

jennyaddis
(verified owner) –
16th February 2022

This stuff is beautiful. I work in the construction industry and get a lot of aches and pains. I love to come home to this (especially the chocolope as its delish) and just relax with it. Great job guys!:)

Mr Dubz
(verified owner) –
6th February 2022

Beautiful and subtle cocoa/ chocolatey flavours, goes great with a cuppa and cake! Put a smile on my face with a lovely relaxing vibe to after work. Oh and the buds are insane quality! 10 out of 10

skuffdj
(verified owner) –
2nd February 2022

Really enjoyed this one. Great shop, and fast delivery times

Jack Timbrell
(verified owner) –
2nd February 2022

Can’t fault you guys 15/10

AncientTechniques
(verified owner) –
26th January 2022

Top shelf strain this one. The buds are large and light and look like they have some great trichome coverage on the foliage. Nice and uplifting effects. Great for getting stuff done.

carlwelch76
(verified owner) –
26th January 2022

For me this is the number one flower. Great after my martial arts training and brilliant for night time use. The deliver time was super quick.

Gary Smith
(verified owner) –
25th January 2022

Order this just before Christmas and it came the next day as promised. Great product and really nice

Andie McCallum
(verified owner) –
21st January 2022

Like everything here the quality and value is amazing! The CBD content on this one is GOOD, amazing flavour and near instant muscle relief. Definitely a contender for my favourite!

chris wood
(verified owner) –
19th January 2022

customer service is exceptional super fast delivery and the packaging A+ all the way Chocolope is my favorite flower but ive honestly not tried a bad bud yet the quality control is top notch with CBD flower shop 100%

Robyn S
(verified owner) –
9th January 2022

My favourite strain ive tried, it really relaxes instantly and a good replacement for trying to sleep at night, will be ordering again! Excellent service with top quality nugs

benhollandgardening
(verified owner) –
4th January 2022

First time trying CBD flower and WOW.

I feel incredibly relaxed and humbled to find such a fantastic service. Cant wait to try the other strains!

amagodecalvo
(verified owner) –
31st December 2021

Great strain with an actual chocolate after taste. Ideal for night time to chill before hitting the sack. A bit humid when received but nothing serious and easy to sort out. I’ll order it again

Censor Milia
(verified owner) –
29th December 2021

Great taste and smell. Cured perfectly. Would highly recommend.

james.appleton1987
(verified owner) –
24th December 2021

Great product i purchased Chocolope on my second order it makes you feel very energetic would be ideal for early on in the day when you have things to do i work doing manual labour and i can say that this product is that good if i came home of a twelve hour shift and used Chocolope i could probably go back and do another six hours i was impressed at how close it was to the original strain you can buy at Amsterdam

aron78
(verified owner) –
8th December 2021

great product great company

freya harris
(verified owner) –
4th December 2021

This is my daytime, when I need to crack on with day to day bits inc. work. This strain picks me up and gives me extra boost when needed whilst settling my anxiety.

I use Strawberry Cheese for after work chill out and Plat. OG for bedtime knock out

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.